Muscle-Building Chicken and Rice
This muscle building chicken and rice is perfect for a post workout meal. With few simple ingredients and a short prep and cook time this can be made by anyone. Make sure to double the recipe if serving more than yourself. We found this specific recipe on Men's Health.
- 1-2 chicken breast(s) (1 large or 2 small)
- 2 tsp. Chinese 5 spice
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 1/2 cup rice (can be pre-cooked or un-cooked)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Boil/Steam the mixed vegetables and rice (if uncooked)
- Slice the chicken and toss in the spices. Stir fry for 3-4min.
- Once Rice is finished, put it in the pan with the two beaten eggs and stir until eggs are scrambled.
- Add the mixed vegetables last, stir until consistent and serve.
Estimated Nutrition Facts:
- 576 calories 43g protein
- 68g carbohydrates
- 9g fat (2g saturated)
Prep Time: 3 min
Cook Time: 5-10 min
Total Time: 8-13 min
*PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT JACOB IS NOT AN EXPERT, AND THIS RECIPE IS A SUGGESTION BASED ON RESEARCH.*
-By Jacob Hart, Dreissig Apparel Inc. Intern
Information Source and Image Source: